Friday, July 06, 2007

long time, no blog

So, it's been awhile, but I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I thought I would jump back into the blog, but I started by catching up on the blogroll, and sheesh! I'm tired now. But class is over and I have some things to say about that. For now I need to stop my head from spinning over all the goings-on at Anastasia, Scrivenings, and Words, Words. And answer my thousand emails. I received a lovely thank-you note from a student. In summary: "I have enjoyed your class and learned so much and improved my writing exponentially. You are the best teacher ever. And by the way, may I rewrite my final paper so I can get an A this time?" Sorry, no dice. Grades are in.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome back to blog.

AcadeMama said...

Good to see you back here stranger...Jump right in the mix, as hot topics abound in the academic mommy blogosphere :)