Sunday, September 02, 2007

blog is done

I think I'm finished with this blog. Not blogging in general, but this one specifically. I'm not going to delete it because I really do like it and want it to stay around for awhile. It just doesn't fit anymore. I'll let you know if I start a new one. Meanwhile, if you've stuck around this long, I invite you to my family blog--sorry! You missed it!--Save it because I'll take it down in a few days. It's not very confessional and is warm and fuzzy and happy, almost without exception, but if you like kid stories and pictures, you'll like it. But I haven't posted new pics lately because all fifty of my USB cables are packed away in a mystery box.

7 comments:

Lilian said...

Oh Sarah, I'm sorry you're going to end this blog, but glad you've decided not to delete it -- I think it's the right thing to do and that way I can keep my link to you in my blog. I hope you let us know when/if you start a new one. I already have the link to the other one ;)

And I hope everything goes well with your move. It's out turn now and I'm not looking forward to being homeless for a week, but I hope everything will turn out OK for us.

M said...

I'm sad to see you go, but I understand the evolution. It is sort of like deciding when to start a new journal, isn't it? I've lots of half-finished journals b/c a major life change prompted me to start a new one.

Jeani said...

I understand the need for change every so often :-) If you start a new academic one please let me know.

Entropy said...

I've checked your blog from time to time and I always wondered if you were a 'mother of two' who blogs or a 'mother of two blogs' that are about academia etc! I guess now I know!

It's good to know when something is finished. Good for you.

Dr. Peters said...

Ha! I never read it like that. I would certainly catch such ambiguity when grading freshman paper. I guess I am a mother of two who blog AND a mother of two blogs!

mgm said...

I'm sad to see this one go, but I understand the need to move on. But I do hope you'll pick up academic blogging again!

Anonymous said...

Why are you going to end this blog? I like it. I am really sad that you are ending it.

This is Joshua from Israeli Uncensored News