Thursday, October 12, 2006

Halloween update (and an RB funny)

In case any of you were holding your breath for the resolution of that conflict, we have a Halloween costume. My husband took RB to the store last night to get her a new toothbrush and she came back wearing a bright orange T-shirt with a Jack-o-lantern face. Instant costume. Zero effort.

BTW, the reason they had to get a new toothbrush was that I had somehow lost hers. I tore the house apart looking for it and after two days decided that I would just have to get a new one. She picked out her own Care Bears toothbrush. When she got home she took it out of the bag, showed it off proudly, and then went immediately to the entertainment center, opened the drawer, and there among the DVDs was her old toothbrush, exactly where she had left it (and where Mommy never thought to look). She held them both up and shouted, "Now I have all of them!" Sneaky.

1 comment:

L said...

HAHA! This is hilarious!! We haven't lost many toothbrushes over here, BUT, the DVD player's remote disappeared over two weeks ago. The TV remote disappeared too and since the on/off button is broken, we didn't have TV for two days. Guess where it was? Inside the trash, under the plastic bag, in that container that can be removed. It was sheer luck that I found it in two days... (I mistakenly thought that the garbage truck was coming -- it was only collecting recyclables, and got the almost empty bag out)...

Anyway, I'm glad the toothbrush loss came in handy :)