Tuesday, October 17, 2006

this is why I include my middle name on just about everything

Perhaps I will have something of substance to offer by the end of the week. For now, here is something fun I picked up from Anastasia.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
396
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



That's first and last name. Both very common. And for those who knew me before I succumbed to the archaic patriarchal ritual of changing my name when I married, here is how many of me there used to be.


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
1,074
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Go ahead, Google me. It's probably not me.

3 comments:

M said...

So there's something to be said for hyphenating--no one has my last name. Without hyphenating, 77 people have my name.

Dana and Nick said...

Hee hee. Pre-marriage there were two of us--now there are 128! I guess now I can get away with more ;)

Anonymous said...

Before marriage, only 2. After marriage, 44.