Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Delurk!

Since day care is closed tomorrow, deadlines are approaching, and I'm still throwing up several times a week, I'm taking the easy way out for blogging this week. According to Profgrrrrl, whom I just added to my Google Reader, it is Thanksgiving Delurking Week! My numbers have been creeping up there, so I know there are some new people around.

If you've never commented before, now's the time! Make yourself heard! Here or anywhere--it is always a pleasant surprise when I get comments on posts from way back.

8 comments:

p-duck said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope the nausea lets up and you get o enjoy some turkey : )

listie said...

Delurking to say I hope you feel better soon. Morning sickness is the worst. I was sick 24/7 for the whole nine months of 2 pregnancies. Even after all these years, I still remember how miserable it was to feel like that.

Dr. Peters said...

Hi Listmaker. Thanks for the well wishes. My mother recently reminded me that some women are sick for their whole pregnancies--I just wish I weren't one of them!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm delurking. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving and that you start to feel better soon! Also just to let you know you turned me on to google reader which I love. Your reference to it in this post reminded me.

Dr. Peters said...

Hi Kiki. I've added you to my blogroll and Google Reader. Thanks for saying hi and I'm looking forward to reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Happy Thanksgiving.

Dr. Peters said...

Hi Nimue. Happy Thanksgiving to you , too. Thanks for delurking so I can check out your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi - Happy Thanksgiving!