Monday, July 17, 2006

finally taking a breath (but a short one)

Sheesh! What a month! So I've now moved about half an hour out of town and am getting settled in, but I still do not have internet access at home. I've gotten totally out of touch with the blogosphere, but I anticipate return to normalcy any minute now. Any. . . minute. . . now. . . I have lots to report. I want to rave about my red kitchen. And rave about my class. And I also want to reflect on my miscarriage--I have noticed a lot of Google searches for miscarriage leading people here, and I have said nothing substantial because it was painful. But now I am ready to talk. I think it might help someone--because not long ago I was one of the Google searchers trying to connect. But not today because my day has suddenly disappeared and I must now retrieve RB from preschool.

P.S. RB is now two years old. And she LOVES the toy kitchen--she made me some pizza. :)

No comments: