Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Academic time

I think about this topic all the time, so I was pleased to read PhDing's great post "The Circadian Rhythms of Academic Life" found on his new blog Doctorating (he is also cold and stuck at home--I wonder if he is close to me). I highly recommend you check it out, especially if you're feeling all cabin-fever-y like I am.

P.S. I get what you're trying to do with the name, but I always read it as Ph--Ding! It makes me smile.

P.P.S. This post is brought to you by the Backyardigans (with a short spurt of real work to follow, courtesy of Dora the Explorer).

1 comment:

PhDing said...

I actually like Ph-"Ding." We can all use a little more onomatopoeia, I think.

Of course, as fate, or Murphy's Law, would have it. I make mention of children making you more productive the day I have to cancel class becuase my daughter's daycare is closed. I did finally make it to campus though, five hours late, and parked in $10 parking space that's a mile from my office. Ugh.

Thanks for the link.