Friday, January 26, 2007

everything is okay; RB makes an observation

Just an update for the kind commenters who expressed support. Dad's okay (reasonably). Mom's okay (resonably). I'm as okay as I ever am. We'll see how next week goes.

RB has brought it to my attention that I talk to myself. A lot. Every day. I never really noticed it, but lately I'll say something, and she'll ask, "What did you say?" Then I realize I'm talking to myself aloud again. Usually she just shrugs it off, but today she asked, "Why do you talk to yourself?" She is starting to figure out that her mother is just a touch crazy. (But she talks to herself, too. Maybe it's genetic. There is a line of crazy women in my family.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids hold a mirror of our habits up for us, don't they? Sometimes Luke will do or say something and I'll wonder where he picked it up, but usually later that day it will come to my attention that one or both of us parents do/say the same thing without even realizing it.

Hang in there, Sarah. Wishing you and your family all the best.